The 2021 ‘Bevan Lennie’ Luncheon is scheduled for Wednesday 16 June
New Venue: Barracks on Barrack Restaurant
5-7 Barrack St, Sydney
Assemble at the restaurant in time to place your order at 1230 hrs from the options below:
Mains will be served at 1315 hrs and will be followed by dessert.
Cost: $55 per person
· Crumbed lamb cutlets + creamy mash + fair dinkum gravy + peas, or
· Eye fillet steak + peppercorn sauce + garden salad + fries, or
· Grilled market fish + smashed chats + fresh dill caper butter sauce + mix leaf
· Warm sticky fig , pear pudding + butterscotch sauce + vanilla bean ice cream, or
· Tiramisu waffle + espresso ice cream, or
· Apple, sultana crumble + custard + vanilla bean ice cream.
Drinks – are to be paid for on the day.
To ensure the smooth conduct of the luncheon bookings are essential.
Venue: Barracks on Barrack Restaurant, (formally the Combined Services Club)
Access: One block from Wynard station, with buses to York St and Light Rail.
Parking: Available at Queen Victoria Building, or St Andrews.