In July 2008 the Regiment celebrated it's 60th Birthday, being one of the new CMF units formed in 1948, as part of the reorganisation of the Army after WW2. In 1948 the unit had depots at Belmore, Homebush, and Ashfield in NSW. In 2008 it occupies depots at Kogarah (HQ), Holsworthy, and Sutherland in NSW, as well as Canberra. On 26 July 2008, the unit hosted a BBQ at the Kogarah depot to celebrate the birthday.
Click once on a picture to view a larger image.